Whether you are planning to engage in fund-raising, sell a part of your business, buy a share in someone else’s business or enter into a joint venture, there are numerous things to think about. What is being bought/sold? At what price? How do you structure the transaction? When do you engage advisors? Who do you engage? Etc. Etc.
You may have never engaged in a transaction of the sort you are currently thinking about and you may actually need to focus on business issues and not the transaction, at this time. Too much to do and, unfortunately, still only 24 hours in a day.
Wouldn’t it be fantastic if someone could come in and take the transaction off your desk and involve you when necessary, thereby giving you back the time to get on with the business (and with your life!)?
That’s precisely where The PCOT Process™ comes in. We are adept at executing transactions efficiently. Why not take advantage of this and allow us to project-manage your transaction for you? This means that we would:
- assume the role of project manager;
- coordinate with all parties on your behalf;
- provide legal advice and assistance on the transaction;
- source and engage third party advisors as required (including negotiating engagement terms with them); and
- act as the focal point and ensure that there is momentum to the transaction at all times.
We do all of this for a reasonable fixed price or, where appropriate, on a contingency fee basis, thereby giving you absolute cost certainty and peace of mind.
We take care of the transaction, you take care of your business.
If this would be of interest to you or your team, call us now for an initial, no obligations chat!